Familiar shapes and details give Charleston Occasional Tables a strong sense of tradition with an updated burnished tobacco brown finish and antique bronze hardware.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Design features include dentil, ogee and deep cove moldings, beveled pilaster and post overlays and raised bead drawer frames.
- A Lift-Top Storage Cocktail offers a motion top with storage compartment, casters on the base, and push-through bottom drawers.
- Pieces include a Lift-Top Storage Cocktail, a Drawer End Table and a two drawer Console Table.
- A 60" Entertainment Console is available, with drawers and glass doors over shelves for media storage and cord management slots in the back panel.
- Drawers have French front dovetails, stained interiors, felt lined top drawers and metal ball bearing glides.
- Cast metal ring pulls and knobs have traditional styling and a brushed bronze finish.
- Its finish is a rich tobacco brown stain with subtle burnishing.
- Charleston is constructed of crown cherry veneers, Asian hardwood solids and engineered wood products.
- New Traditional styling
- Cove and ogee moldings
- Raised frames on drawer fronts
- Beveled overlays on posts & pilasters
- Lift-Top Cocktail, push-through bottom drawers
- Casters on cocktail
- 60" Entertainment Console available
- Drawers have stained interiors, felt lined tops
- Brushed bronze color hardware finish
- Burnished tobacco brown wood finish
- Cherry veneers, Asian hardwood, wood products.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.