Traditional and timeless, Woodmont Dining offers streamlined 18th century styling, updated for the way we dine with family and entertain guests today.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Classic design features include Chippendale open fretwork lattice on Chair and Stool backs, Counter Height Table base plus as door overlays, reeded pilasters on case pieces, and graceful vase turned legs on all pieces.
- The Rectangle Dining Table top and drawer fronts on storage pieces feature a reverse diamond veneer pattern surrounded by a narrow checkerboard pattern inlay line.
- Arm and Side Chairs feature the open fretwork backs, cushioned slip seats, and rolled back top rails, and of course the pleasing vase turned legs.
- The Display Server is lighted with mirrored back, has adjustable glass shelves, and a hanging rack for wine glasses.
- The Sideboard has a large serving surface area, plus drawers and doors for storage.
- Woodmont is constructed of cherry veneers, select hardwoods and quality wood products, and may contain some polyurethane components.
- Its finish is a rich brown cherry stain with darker edge shading, and complimentary antiqued nickel color hardware.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.