Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. The traditional Woodmont dining table surpasses expectations. The reverse diamond veneer pattern on the table top and vase turned legs create a captivating silhouette. A cherry brown finish adds the finishing touch of sophistication.
- Traditional style
- Reverse diamond veneer pattern
- 18-inch leaf
- Vase turned legs
- Cherry brown finish
- Classic design features include Chippendale open fretwork lattice on Chair and Stool backs, Counter Height Table base plus as door overlays, reeded pilasters on case pieces, and graceful vase turned legs on all pieces.
- The Rectangle Dining Table top and drawer fronts on storage pieces feature a reverse diamond veneer pattern surrounded by a narrow checkerboard pattern inlay line.
- Arm and Side Chairs feature the open fretwork backs, cushioned slip seats, and rolled back top rails, and of course the pleasing vase turned legs.
- The Display Server is lighted with mirrored back, has adjustable glass shelves, and a hanging rack for wine glasses.
- The Sideboard has a large serving surface area, plus drawers and doors for storage.
- Woodmont is constructed of cherry veneers, select hardwoods and quality wood products, and may contain some polyurethane components.
- Its finish is a rich brown cherry stain with darker edge shading, and complimentary antiqued nickel color hardware.
|One Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.