Give your home office or workspace a fresh new look with the cottage-inspired style of this executive desk from the Costa collection. It features a durable, 1" thick table top with a spacious surface so you can have room for all your office supplies - laptop, folders, a pencil container and even a little home décor. It features a large pencil drawer along with four storage drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners. Talk about storage space! The two lower drawers include full extension slides and hold letter or legal size hanging files for optimal organization of all your important papers and documents. It also features a cord management system with two desk top grommet holes so you can keep all your wires neat and out of sight. Finished in Chalked Chestnut with framed, slat-front detailing, this executive desk adds a touch of coastal paradise to your office space.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 29 1/4" (74.3 cm) X H: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Features Durable, 1" thick top.
- Pencil drawer and four storage drawers feature metal runners and safety stops.
- Lower drawers with full extension slides hold letter or legal size hanging files so you can stay organized.
- Cord management includes two desk top grommet holes to keep your cord clutter neatly contained.
- Framed, slat-front detailing for an extra touch of style.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system - because we know your time is valuable.
- Chalked Chestnut finish.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.