Beautify your home office or work space with the charming style and simplistic design of this executive desk from the Edge Water collection. Its spacious desk top surface provides you with ample room for all your must-have desk essentials ranging from your laptop and cup of coffee to your collection of notepads and an accent lamp. It features a large drawer/shelf with a flip-down panel for your keyboard/mouse. It also includes two small drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners for easy access storage of miscellaneous office supplies like pens, stamps and staples. The two lower file drawers with full extension slides hold letter size hanging files so you can keep important documents organized. Its desk top includes a grommet hole for cord access so you can keep all your wires neat and out of the way. Finished in Chalked Chestnut®, this stunning executive desk will have your office looking top notch.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 29 1/2" (75 cm) X H: 29 3/8" (74.6 cm)
- Features This home office desk offers plenty of space for a computer and other work items. Large drawers below hold hanging files and storage.
- Large drawer/shelf with metal runners and safety stops features flip-down panel for keyboard/mouse.
- Two file drawers with full extension slides hold letter-size hanging files.
- Two small drawers with metal runners and safety stops.
- Desk top has grommet hole for electrical cord access.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- Chalked Chestnut® finish.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.