Your office space deserves to have beautiful style too. Create a one-of-a-kind work environment when you add the sophisticated charm and design of this L-shaped desk from the Palladia® collection. This stunning desk offers a spacious top surface that provides you with ample work space along with room for all your must-have desk essentials like your laptop, notebooks, folders and coffee mug too! Give your keyboard/mouse a home in the easy gliding drawer/shelf that includes a flip-down panel. This desk features three storage drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners. The file drawer with full extension slides holds letter or legal size hanging files so you can keep all your documents organized. Behind the door is a hidden storage area that includes an adjustable shelf and can house a vertical CPU tower. The desk top includes grommet holes for all your wires and cords. It s finished on all sides for versatile placement throughout your office. Finished in Wind Oak® and detailed with attractive hardware, this handsome desk will have your office space looking good in no time.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 29 1/2" (75 cm) X H: 29 5/8" (75.2 cm)
- Features Drawer/shelf features flip-down panel for laptop or keyboard/mouse and can be fastened on the left or right side.
- File drawer with full extension slides holds letter or legal size hanging files.
- Three additional drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Desk top has grommet holes for electrical cord access.
- Storage area behind door holds vertical CPU tower and has an adjustable shelf.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement anywhere in your home.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-slot drawer system.
- Wind Oak® finish.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.