Make a lasting impression in your office with this executive desk from the Palladia® collection. This double pedestal desk features a spacious tabletop surface that provides you with room for your laptop, important papers, and your coffee mug, of course. This home office desk features a large center drawer/shelf with a flip-down panel for your keyboard/mouse to keep your top surface clutter free. Two pencil drawers for storage of writing utensils, your planner, and sticky notes, ensure what you need is never too far out of reach. These top drawers plus the two middle storage drawers glide easily on metal runners with safety stops. The lower two drawers of this wood office desk feature full extension slides and hold letter, legal, or European size hanging files for maximum organization of your office essentials. A cord management system with a two desktop grommets and numerous pass-throughs allow for a clutter free executive desk with storage, and an organized office. Finished in Select Cherry, this stylish executive office desk will add a sophisticated touch to your home office.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 29 1/2" (75 cm) X H: 29 5/8" (75.2 cm)
- Features Large drawer/shelf with metal runners and safety stops features flip-down panel for keyboard/mouse or laptop.
- Two pencil drawers and two storage drawers feature metal runners with safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Lower file drawers with full extension slides hold letter, legal or European size hanging files.
- Cord management system also includes two desk top grommets, numerous pass-throughs, and pedestal with hinged panel for easy access.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- Select Cherry finish.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.